109) LIVING SACRIFICE

 LIVING SACRIFICE

 

F     C   F                     C

Take my life a living sacrifice

 

 

 

 

Bb                    C                 F

Knowing its the least that I can do

F       C   F                      C

Make my life a living sacrifice

Bb               C               F

Holy and acceptable to You

 

F                                      C           F

I looked upon my life and realized at last

Bb                                C         F

Within myself there’s nothing I can do.

Am                   Dm         C        Dm

And yet here I stand to offer all I am

Bb                                        C7

And give myself completely all to You. (Refrain)

 

(same chords as 1st verse)

I cannot be content until I reach that plane

How little I have given up to You

Lord, break down my will

Make my desires your own.

I long to give my everything to you. (Refrain )

No comments:

Post a Comment