108) I OFFER MY LIFE

 I OFFER MY LIFE

 

F                   Bb

All that I am, all that I have

C                                Gm      F

I lay them down before you O Lord

Dm7                F         BbM7

All my regrets, all my acclaim

     Gm7              F

The joy and the pain,

        Bb                C  -C7

I’m making them yours

 

Chorus:

F                    Dm7

Lord, I offer my life to you

Gm7                          F

Everything I’ve been through

Bb                   C

Use it for your glory. 

F                    Dm7

Lord, I offer my days to you

                  Gm7     F

Lifting my praise to you

Bb                   C    Dm -Am7

As a   pleasing  sacrifice,

Gm7          C           F  -C7

Lord I offer you my life.

 

(same chords as 1st stanza)

Things in the past, things yet unseen,

Wishes and dreams

That are yet to come true. 

All of my hopes, all of my plans

My heart and my hands are lifted to you. 

(Repeat Chorus until...Lord I offer You my)

DbM7

life.

 

Coda: 

DbM7           Eb     Cm7                  Fm 

What can we give That you have not given

          Bm9         Eb                  Cm7       Em

And what do we have that is not alreay yours

 

Bbm9      Eb               Cm7        Eb  F

All we posses are these lives we’re living

         Bbm7          Ab              C

And that’s what we give to You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment