29) LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH


 Let There Be Peace On Earth

 

(Intro: C-FM7-C-FM7)

 C    Am        Dm        Em

Let there be peace on earth

 C      F  Em        Dm7-G7

And let it begin with me.

 C    Am        Dm        Em

Let there be peace on earth,

 Em                    B7         G

The peace that was meant to be.

 Am          Em      F         G7     Em7 Am

With God as our  Father, brothers all  are we.

Am7     D7                  Bm  Em

Let me walk with my brother

Am7        D7     Dm7 G

In perfect harmony.

C     Am     Dm7       Em

Let peace begin with me,

C        F      Em       Dm -G7

Let this be the moment now.

C        Am   B7

With every step I take,

Em              B7       G7

Let this be my solemn vow.

C                    CM7

To take each moment

F         Bm   D7-Fm

And live each moment in peace eternally.

C     E7                        C

Let there be peace on earth,

C7    F  Dm7       G              C- F- C

And  let  it         begin with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment