28) LET THERE BE LOVE

 LET THERE BE LOVE

 

Intro: G-D-Em-G7-C-Am-Dsus7-D7

 G

There are times

       D                     Em  G7

I’m turning away my Lord

                 C

There are times

                     G               Dsus7 D7

That I could hardly understand

    G                               D 

So this is the moment that I could

                    Em   G7

Answer your call

                 C   A7sus     Dsus7 D7

The call of love, the call of life.

 

Chorus:

                    G         B7               Em

Let there be love so I can give all I have

           A              

And to share the world

       D           D7        G

The love I’ve found in you.

             B7

And the world will never

Em            A Dsus7-D-Am7-D7

Be the same again.

 

(same chords as 1st verse)

Sometime I’d like to quit

But you led me on

To the ways of everlasting life

Now I’m here with you all the time

All the ways You want me Lord (chorus)

 

(G-B7-Em-A-D-D7-G-B7-Em-A-D-Am7-D7)

Add Lib. Ah...ha....ah....

 Let your love shine on me O Lord

That’s the one that I’m thinking of

 You’re the only one

Who can heal my broken heart

Coz I know love is the answer.

 

       A                  D D7 Am7 D7  G

End: Never be the same  a----------gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment