3) ALL MY DAYS

 



ALL MY DAYS

 

Ant.

F                       Gm7

Till the end of my days O Lord

A                        Bb

I will bless your Name

                Am                  Gm7

Sing Your praise give you thanks

             F

All my days.

 

Verses:

F                                         Gm7

You have me little less than a God

               Bb                

And have lavished my heart

               F

With your love

         Dm           Bb               A

With dignity and honor you clothe me

Bb          Gm7       C -C7

Given me rule over all.  (Ant.)

 

(same chords as 1st verse)

You have blessed me with good things and plenty

And surrounded my table with friends

Their love and their laughter enrich me

Together we sing your praise. (Ant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment