2) A SONG OF LOVE, MY GOD!

 


A SONG OF LOVE, MY GOD!

 

Intro: C-G-C pause

 

Refrain:

                                     G

I’d like to sing a song for you my God.

                                    C

I’d like to sing  song for you my God.

             C7 F               G

A simple song, a joyful song,

                            C

A song of love, my God.

 

Verses:

                             G

I want to thank you for my life,

                   C

I want to show you I’m alive,

               C7    F                         

I want to praise you,

                     G

I want to sing You,

                             C pause

A song of love, my God.  (Refrain)

 

(same chords of verse 1)

I want to  thank You for the faith,

I want to tell You I believe,

I want to praise You, I want to sing You

A song of love my God.

 

(same chords of verse 1)

I want to thank You for the call,

I'd like to serve you with all my soul

I want to praise You, I want to sing You

A song of love my God.


No comments:

Post a Comment