116) TAKE MY HANDS

 TAKE MY HANDS

 

Intro: E-B7 (2x)

 

E            A 

Take my hands and make

          B7        E

Them as Your own,

        E                          A

And use them for Your kingdom

            F#m  B7

Here on earth.

F#m                  B7

Consecrate them to Your care

   F#m                      B7

Anoint them for Your service

           F#m    

Where You may need

          B7              E

Your gospel to be sown.

 

(same chords as 1st verse)

take my hands

They speak now for my heart.

And by their actions

They will show their love.

Guard them on their daily course

Be there strength and guiding force.

To ever serve the trinity above.

 

(same chords as 1st verse)

Take my hands I give them to You Lord.

Prepare them for the service

Of Your name

Open them to human need

And by their love they’ll sow Your seed

So all may know the love

And hope You give.

No comments:

Post a Comment