114) PERSONS ARE GIFTS

 PERSONS ARE GIFTS

 

Intro :  D -Bm - Em -A7 - D -A7

 

D                Bm          Em      A7

Persons are gifts from God to me

D                      Bm         Em   A7

That come all wrapped so diff’rently

D             F#         G           A7

Some so loosely, others so tightly

D                          Bm       Em- A7

But wrappings are not the gifts.

 

(same chords as 1st stanza)

I am a gift to others too,

Do I accept the gifts I see?

I am a person and for this reason

A wonderful gift of love

D            Bm     Em      A7

Am I a gift to others too,

D                      Bm        Em      A7

That must be   given to you and you?

D                F#          G             A7

We are all persons, gifts to be shared

      D               Bm        Em    A7  D

So let’s have a grand exchange of gifts    

No comments:

Post a Comment