41) SHOUT TO THE LORD

 

SHOUT TO THE LORD

 

A                  F#m    

Shout to the Lord

              D             E

All the earth let us sing

A                  F#m       D             E  

Power and majesty praise to the King

A                  F#m              

Mountains bow down

D        Bm

And the seas will roar

             E                   E7

At the sound of your Name

A            F#m             D               E

I sing for joy at the work of your hands

A                 F#m       D              E

Forever I’ll love you forever I’ll stand

A              F#m

Nothing compares

                D         E     A

To the promise I have in You

A                  E

My Jesus, My Savior

F#m              C#m         D

Lord there is none like You

D             C#m               F#m

All of my days I want to praise

         Em                    Bm D E

The wonders of your mighty love

 A                              E

You’re my comfort, my shelter,

F#m         C#m            D     

Tower of refuge and strength

D              C#m   F#m     C#m

Let every breath, all that I am

F#m                     Bm  G  E

Never cease to worship You

(repeat chorus, verse, chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment