40) SHINE, JESUS, SHINE



 SHINE, JESUS, SHINE

 Chorus:

   A       E        D                  Bm

Shine, Jesus, shine, fill this land

             D      E   D  E

with the Father’s glory.

B         E       D

Blaze, spirit, blaze,

              Bm        G  E7sus  E7

Set out hearts on fire.

A       E       D                      Bm

Flow, river, flow, flood the nations

           D  E       D  E

With grace and mercy,

A        E             D

Send forth your word, Lord,

       Bm   E7sus    A

And let there be light.

 

Verses:

A              D               A          E

Lord, the light of your love is shining

 A        D                     A          E

in the midst of the darkness shining;

D         E              C#m7             F#m

Jesus, light of the world, shine upon us

D         E            C#m7

Set us free by the truth you now bring us,

G            E     G          Esus  D   E

Shine on me, shine on me.

  (Repeat chorus)

 

(same chords as 1st verse)

Lord, I come to your awesome presence

From the shadows into your radiance;

By the blood I may enter your

Brightness, search me, try me,

Consume all my darkness,

Shine on me, shine on me.

  (Repeat chorus)

(same chords as 1st verse)

As we gaze on your kingly brightness;

So our display your likeness;

Ever changing from glory to glory,

Mirrored here may our lives

Tell your story.

Shine on me, shine on me,

(Repeat chorus twice)       

No comments:

Post a Comment