37) PRAYER OF ST. FRANCIS

 PRAYER OF ST. FRANCIS

C

Make me a channel of Your peace

Where there is hatred

                           G

Let me bring your love

                                                    G7

Where there is injury your pardon Lord

And where there's doubt

                       C -C7

True faith in You.

 

Refrain

F                                              C

O Master grant that I may never seek

     G7                                       C  -C7

So much to be consoled as to console

                F                         C

To be understood as to understand

          D                                      G  -G7

To be loved as to love with all my soul

 

(same chords as 1st verse)

Make me a channel of your peace

Where there's despair in life

Let me bring hope

Where there's darkness only light

And where there's sadness ever joy

(repeat refrain:)

 

(same chords as 1st verse)

Make me channel of your peace

It is in pardoning that we are pardoned

In giving to all men that we receive

And in dying that we're born

To eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment