31) LORD I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH

 LORD I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH

 

G        C                          D    C-D-G

Lord I lift Your name on high

           C                          D    C-D-G

Lord I love to sing Your praises

           C                          D    C-D-G

I’m so glad You’re in my life

           C                          D    C-D-G

I’m so glad You came to save us

 

Cho.

                           C             D   

You came from heaven to earth

       C            G

To show the way

                 C                  D

From the earth to the cross

       C          G

My debt to pay

                 Am7            D

From the cross to the grave

                  Em            Am7

From the grave to the sky

           D                           G

Lord, I lift Your Name on high

(repeat cho.)

No comments:

Post a Comment