20) HOLY SPIRIT

 INTRO: E- E/ Eb-C#m-A- B

 

E                  E/Eb                   C#m

Holy spirit we come into your presence

 

 

 

   A                         B

I am thirsty, I am thirsty

E            E/Eb           C#m

Fill me up with you living water

             A                            B

Your outpouring, the anointing

B7        G#m                            C#m

Being with you, makes me feel brand new

            A                                    B

Takes away the pain, forgives my past

B7              G#m                     C#m

Being with you, joyful through and through

                                A                         

Holding your hands, looking at your eyes

B           B7                  E

I'm in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment