16) GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART

 

GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY        

       HEART

 

Chorus:

G                C                   Bm7

God is the strength of my heart

                 Am7     D         G

God is the strength of my heart

                 C                   Bm

God is the strength of my heart

        Em        C-Bm7-D

And portion fore-------ver

 G

Forever....

 

G#                     C#            G#-D#-C#

Whom have I in heaven but You

              G#                       D#  C#         C#7

There is nothing on earth I desire beside You.

       C#                 Cm7        Bbm7             G#

My heart and my strength, many times they fall;

C#                    Cm7 –Fm      C             D#

But there is one truth, that always will prevail.

(Repeat chorus 4x In “G#”)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment