12) FIRM FOUNDATION

 


FIRM FOUNDATION

 

Chorus:

F                       Bb        C

Jesus You’re my firm foundation

F                   Bb       C

I know I can stand secure

Dm F                 Bb        A

Jesus, You’re my firm foundation

Bb         F                  C     Dm

I put my hope in Your holy word

Bb            F                C    F

I put my hope in Your holy word.

(repeat)

 

F                          F

I have living hope (echo)

Bb           C      Bb  C

I have a future (echo)

Dm            C          Bb

God has a plan for me  (echo)

     Bb         Am      Gm         C

Of this I’m sure, Of this I’m sure

(repeat chorus)

 

(same chords as 1st verse)

Your word is faithful (echo)

Your word is faithful (echo)

Mighty with power (echo)

God will deliver me (echo)

Of this I’m sure, Of this I’m sure.

(repeat chorus)

(repeat chorus 2x moving 2 frets higher)

G-C-D

G-C-D

Em-G-C-D

C-G-D-Em

C-G-D-G

G-C-D                    C         G    C

            You’re my firm foundation

D                C               G     C

You’re the Rock of my Salvatrion

D              C         G  C   D  Em  (break)

You’re my firm foundation.

 

B-C (break)

No comments:

Post a Comment