10) COVENANT

 


COVENANT

G

Let me walk with you

            Bm

As we journey in this life

   C                      Am7

Searching for its meaning

              D

As the moment passes by

G

Let the hand of God 

             Bm

Be like footprints in the sand

C             Am7               D

As I carry you from the dawn 

                     D7

To the setting sun.


Chorus :

                      G

With just one hand

                            C

We can travel far together

D                          G

One life sharing in love

                         C

I will hold You forever

D             G

Yes, I love you all my life.


(same chords as 1st verse)

There’ll be many crossroads

As we walk along the way

There will be many questions

As we live day by day

But this will never matter

If  you’ll always be there

You’ll surely find the answer

Cause we care.     ( Repeat Chorus )


No comments:

Post a Comment